Two Lady Constables are appointed at Resue-15 Chakwal for the help of Citizen who call for rescue in any case. A Lady Constable is deputed in DPO Office Chakwal for feedback from Citizen.
Lady Staff at Women Units
There Are 19 Lady police constables in district Chakwal. These ladies constables are deputed in Police Lines and Police Station of Chakwal. They perform general as well as special duty in any circumstances. Concern Ladies are particularly vulnerable to certain types of crime, including sexual assault. If you are a victim of any crime, report it to the police immediately. The victim should try to remember and identity the offender for progress of complaint e.g. complexion, physique, height, weight, age, type of clothing etc. If possible note down the information and do not dispose of any physical evidence e.g. hair, blood stains or skin samples Assault can occur anytime and anyplace, and can happen to any female. Those who commit an assault can be anyone-strangers, neighbors, spouses, partners, co-workers, classmates, family members and even friends. The majority of assaults occur in an environment familiar to the victim e.g. home, office, school, dormitory, etc.
- Be aware of your surroundings; know who's around you and what's going on. Walk with confidence and purpose. Be wary of isolated spots such as basements, laundry rooms and parking lots
- Whether at a hotel/ restaurant or house party, make arrangements with trusted friends to look out for each other
- Make sure your home is not an easy target for criminals and take proper arrangements to make your home safer
- If you come home and see a door or a window broken, call the police immediately. Never enter the dwelling
- If you have car trouble on road/ highway/ motorway, call at 15 for Rescue Office,130 for Motorway Police and 1122 for Rescue Emergency. This will bring you official assistance
- If a stranger stops to assist you, be cautious. If concerned, get back in the car. Speak through a slightly lowered window and ask that person to get assistance for you
- If you think you're being followed, change directions and look for open stores, restaurants, public place or a lighted home, call the police as soon as possible
- Above all, if your instincts tell you that someone’s actions are threatening or an environment is unsafe, leave immediately
- In order to avoid sexual harassment be aware of the fact that
Assault can occur anytime and anyplace, and can happen to any female. Those who commit an assault can be anyone - strangers, neighbors, spouses, partners, co-workers, classmates, family members and even friends. The majority of assaults occur in an environment familiar to the victim e.g. home, office, school, dormitory, etc.